Calling Antwerp Cosplay Contest
Calling all Cosplayers!
Get the creative energy buzzing and come celebrate the world of Rathe through cosplay! The Cosplay Contest is coming to Calling Antwerp! Get set to take the stage on Saturday 20 April, at 18:30* and you could walk away with a Cold Foil cosplay-exclusive Taylor promo card. So dust off your sewing machines, fire up the glue guns, and start preparing your best cosplay creation for this exciting event.
Even if you are not participating in the contest, come along to see the incredible cosplays from across the community at the event stage, and show your support.
*Time is approximate and will be confirmed on the day.
Interested in participating in the Flesh and Blood Cosplay Contest?
Please register your details on the form below by Thursday 18 May 2023. Once you have submitted your registration form, there is no further action required.
Are you interested in entering the Cosplay Contest at the Calling Antwerp?
Please fill out this form
Flesh and Blood Cosplay Contest General Guidelines:
- All cosplay contestants must be a ticket holder for the Calling main event or a side event.
- All costumes must be related to Flesh and Blood characters/cards/world of Rathe
- Each costume must be hand-made – prefabricated store-bought, or rented costumes are NOT permitted. It is expected that some costumes may include minor elements such as wigs, shoes, fabric that have been purchased. As a general rule, at least 75-percent of what you bring onto the stage must be hand-made.
- Participants cannot enter a cosplay they have previously won a Flesh and Blood cosplay contest with.
- No real weapons or harmful items are allowed to be entered into the Cosplay Contest. This includes, but is not limited to: firearms, incendiary devices, tasers, laser devices, metal swords, knives, daggers etc. Prop weapons are inoperable weapons that support the look of your costume or character.
- By participating in the cosplay contest at Pro Tour Baltimore you authorize event organizers to take your photograph. This photograph may be used for reference by the judges when determining a winner or for promotional use by Legend Story Studios.
Cosplays will be judged on three main categories:
Accuracy: How close is the costume to the original artwork/reference?
Quality and Complexity of Construction: How well the costume is constructed: the variety/difficulty/quality of craftsmanship techniques used to construct the cosplay.
Character: How well the essence of a character is displayed for a dramatic effect.